Stage 1: Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria (E. coli, etc.)
- Removes 99.9% of protozoa (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
Stage 2: Activated Carbon Capsule
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odour and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC)
- 1,000 liters (264 gallons) for the hollow fiber membrane
- 100 liters (26,4 gallons) for the replaceable activated carbon capsule
Introducing the LifeStraw® Go 2-stage Filtration - now with a carbon capsule that reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor! Available in 5 colors.
With our Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw product sold, a child in a developing country receives clean, safe drinking water for an entire school year.